Some of the exciting announcements made in 2018 Budget
- Government launches world’s largest health insurance scheme
- Flagship national health protection scheme to cover 10 crore families at — Rs 5 lakh/annum for secondary and tertiary hospitalisation
- Ayushman Bharat initiative to provide comprehensive healthcare with focus on maternal and child health services through health and wellness centers – Rs 1,200 crore allocated for the programme
- Government allocates Rs 600 crore to provide nutritional support to Tuberculosis patients @ Rs 500 a month through treatment period
- 24 new government medical colleges and hospitals to be established by upgrading existing district hospitals
Support us in our endeavor to bring you Advertisement free content.
Choose your options to donate or subscribe.