Narayana Hrudayalaya Limited, a leading healthcare service provider in India, announced its financial results for the second quarter (Q2 FY18) and six months (H1 FY18) ended September 30th, 2017.
Financial Highlights for the Quarter (Q2 FY18) – Prepared in accordance with Ind AS (‘Indian Accounting Standards’)
– Consolidated total operating income was Rs 5,592 mn for Q2 FY18 as compared to Rs 4,874 mn in the corresponding period of the previous year, reflecting an increase of 14.7%
– Consolidated EBITDA stood at Rs 638 mn, reflecting a margin of 11.4% as against Rs 681 mn in Q2 FY17
– PAT after minority interest and share of loss in associates stood at Rs 165 mn as compared to Rs 265 mn in Q2 FY17
Financial Highlights for the Six Months (H1 FY18)
– Consolidated total operating income was Rs 10,803 mn for H1 FY18 as compared to Rs 9,394 mn in the corresponding period of the previous year, reflecting an increase of 15.0%
– Consolidated EBITDA stood at Rs 1,194 mn, reflecting a margin of 11.1% as against Rs 1,240 mn in H1 FY17
– PAT after minority interest and share of loss in associates stood at Rs 275 mn as compared to Rs 437 mn in H1 FY17
As on September 30th, 2017, the consolidated net debt was Rs 3,375 mn representing a net debt to equity ratio of 0.34.
Commenting on the performance, Dr Ashutosh Raghuvanshi, Vice Chairman, Managing Director and Group CEO, Narayana Hrudayalaya Limited, said “First quarter of fiscal 2018, despite being hit by regulatory challenges, witnessed a strong growth in revenues and we are pleased to report that the second quarter continued with the strong momentum generated in Q1 FY18. Results in this quarter are in accordance with our expectations taking into consideration the typical maturity cycle a newly commissioned hospital like our Mumbai facility experiences in its initial phase of operations. We remain confident about the long-term prospects of our business and committed towards the growth trajectory NH has charted upon.”