The 360-degree approach to healthy lifestyle
Pariksha Rao, Chief Clinical Nutritionist, Namami Wellness and Health Edu Pvt Ltd, talks about ways to identify and correct issues or problems within a system, process, or organisation by focusing on the system’s interrelated parts rather than the system as a whole
To live healthily, you need to make lifestyle changes to be more healthy, lose weight, develop healthy habits and find ways to build a better quality of life.
The road to a holistic lifestyle is a long journey. However, one can’t change everything in one day. One needs to make small changes daily to achieve health and wellness goals. But if one finds a group whose goals are similar to others, the path becomes much easier as one doesn’t have to walk alone. To make lasting changes, one must incorporate proper lifestyle habits into the daily routine. One also needs to change the mindset and adopt new attitudes and behaviours to help one become healthier and happier.
The 360-degree concept integrates mind, body, spirit, emotions and surroundings into one cohesive whole. You need all these aspects for a comprehensive healthful lifestyle. Thus, the holistic approach helps you develop a balanced lifestyle by encouraging activities that nurture your mind, body, spirit and surroundings.
A research-based healthcare provider in India Namami believes that the future of healthcare lies in creating holistic and sustainable solutions for our well-being.
Namami is a platform for holistic and integrative health care, where traditional and modern approach meets to create holistic solutions that promote healthier lifestyles. Namami offers holistic, personalised treatments in a luxury setting. Its health program aims to make you feel good inside out. It strives to empower Indians with life skills and build self-esteem. Namani has a process that helps people achieve their optimum level of health quicker so they can lead happy, stress-free life.
First: 360 Diagnosis Approach
A 360 diagnostic approach aims to identify the root cause(s) of problems quickly and effectively so that organisations can solve their problems without wasting time and effort trying to find their secondary effects first. A 360 diagnostic approach is an organised way of identifying problems and their causes. It is a disciplined way of thinking that is used to solve problems. It is an approach used to find the problems that are limiting the performance of an organisation. A 360 diagnostic approach can also be seen as a process for identifying and correcting issues or problems within a system, process, or organisation by focusing on the system’s interrelated parts rather than the system as a whole.
A 360-degree diagnostic approach uses three different perspectives to identify problem causes. The three perspectives include blood tests, medical reports, and a consultation with a holistic health practitioner.
- The blood test is used to diagnose diseases in the body. Specific blood tests like Esoteric testing, Veda Pulse, Dexa Body, Composition scan etc., are considered one of the most accurate tests that may be used to detect the presence of certain diseases or conditions. Blood tests help us understand the current state of biochemical health and/or abnormal levels of certain substances, such as hormones, cholesterol and blood sugar.
- A medical report is a written document describing the symptoms and history of an individual’s health condition and related information. A patient’s medical report might include a description of present symptoms, past illnesses and surgeries, current medications and allergies, family history, previous medical experiences, and doctor visits.
- Based on the medical report, patients may also receive a personalise 45 minutes consultation with a holistic health practitioner who will give an individualised treatment plan. On their unique needs and background, 7, 14, 21, and 28 days of therapy will be recommended.
- The best way to achieve health goals is to adopt a lifestyle that enables you to maintain your health for the long term. You can use Namami health to achieve almost any health goal. It’s not just about curing a medical condition. It’s also about preventing future problems through a healthy lifestyle.
Second: Health programmes
We offer different health programmes like lifestyle management, weight management, post covid recovery programme, panchkarma, recuperation and rehabilitation, healthy ageing, Detox, yoga retreat pancha mahabhuta, yoga retreat ashtanga, and kids wellness.
There are three main areas of focus in the approach: treatments, nutrition, and counselling.
- Treatments can include conventional medicine, alternative therapies, and self-care. It treats diseases through dosha analysis, oil massages, herbal medicines, herbal wraps, preventive and curative medicine, hydrotherapy, packs, colon hydrotherapy, manipulative therapies, and nutritive diet treatments, which help you to recover sooner. The health programme also provides training for local health workers to treat patients effectively.
- Nutrition is about eating the right foods for your body and mind. An adequate amount of the nutrients we need in a day constitutes a balanced nutritious diet. A person’s age, gender, and health, which greatly influence the demand for nutrients, are crucial for maintaining good physical and psychological health and fighting or resisting diseases. Namami helps people improve their diet by giving them cooking workshops, diet therapies on some particular medical conditions, low-calorie meals, macro and micronutrient-rich diets, healthy eating practices and food preparation techniques.
- Counselling is about support and guidance from a qualified professional. Counselling helps people improve their diet by teaching them about micronutrients, healthy eating practices and food preparation techniques.
Education is also an essential part. Namami educates patients about the body’s needs, but if someone wants to help others, Namami has Yoga and Ayurveda programme. One can learn about nutrition, well-being, yoga and lifestyle management. This knowledge will help make better choices for your health.
Becoming an Ayurveda practitioner is a chance to do more for oneself and the people around you. One will be able to help people with a wide range of ailments. By helping others, you’ll experience a sense of fulfilment and self-esteem. You’ll discover a new world.
Yoga teacher training is real-time and practical training that allows you to learn yoga techniques and deepen your understanding of yoga philosophy. A certified yoga teacher training programme can provide with the knowledge and skills required to lead classes and helps develop a deeper understanding of yoga and life philosophy. Pursuing an advanced degree to become a certified yoga teacher will require additional coursework, field experience and possibly additional certifications. Yoga 200-Hour Certified Teacher (CA) certification is designed for teachers who have completed 200 hours of full-time training.
The health approach provided by us aims to improve overall health and well-being. By following this approach, one can expect to practice mindfulness, sleep better, breathe better, eat better, and live healthier, happier lives. While Namami is a wellness programme aimed at helping individuals improve their health, it is more than that.