Budget 2018- Expectations of the healthcare sector.
- Subsidized healthcare insurance for children and elders with better and broader coverage.
- Better services and availability of diagnostic services at Primary Healthcare Centre
- Setting up of new multi-specialty hospitals at Taluka level in rural India.
- Better allocation of funds for care of pregnant woman (providing nutritious food and medicine during pregnancy)
- Income tax rebates for private hospitals which are empanelled for govt. schemes and for those involved in CSR activities regularly.
- Better funds allocation and appointment of doctors to create health awareness in rural and urban areas. Awareness especially on hygiene, early diagnosis of diseases.
- Adding of post-graduation medical seats as the existing numbers are very less.
- Better and quicker care for BPL patients for cancer and heart related diseases.
- Rationalizing the cost of chemotherapy and radiation therapy costs similar to stent cost.
- To run massive immunization programs for all vaccines similar to Polio vaccine.
- To include physiotherapy, and other similar rehabilitation therapy and wellness programs like Yoga in all Government hospitals.
- To provide better training programs to Primary health care workers to focus more on prophylactic care and promoting healthy lifestyle among the individuals.
- To balance the demand and supply of generic medicines at Government hospitals and Pharmacies.
- To focus and allocate more funds to Research and Development in Healthcare Sector.
Support us in our endeavor to bring you Advertisement free content.
Choose your options to donate or subscribe.
THIS CAN BE YOUR ADVERTISEMENT