“The Health Odyssey-Engaging Stakeholders Through Contemporary Dialogue”— Theme of event
The students of School of Health Systems Studies, Tata Institute of Social Sciences , Mumbai are organising Clairvoyance 2018. The theme for this year is “the health odyssey – engaging stakeholders through contemporary dialogue.”
The theme for this year’s event addresses an imperative need to establish and sustain a multi-disciplinary approach in addressing pertinent gaps in public health in India. The role of multi-sectoral collaboration towards achieving the better health status of the citizens has come into focus as India strives to achieve Sustainable Development Goals. The event engages stakeholders from diverse disciplines to put forward their views on the gaps and actionable solutions aimed at addressing the multitude of public health issues in India.
The subthemes for the event are as follows:
- The role of regulations in health- panel discussion.
- Quest for truth behind health reporting- panel discussion.
- Mental health epidemic management.
- Women’s leadership in health and healthcare –panel discussion.
- Discovering path of operationalizing strategy in hospitals.
- Revolutionary models in healthcare.
- Will technology bridge gaps in healthcare?
- Getting engaged with health.
- Approaches for multi-disciplinary approaches to healthcare.
The event will be held on November 24-25,2018, at Naoroji Campus, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar Farm Road, Deonar, Mumbai.